Who we are
- We are Yoga for Knotted Knitters, a part of Nourishing Breath Yoga, LLC. Our website address is: www.yogaforknottedknitters.com
- We are located in Seattle, Washington, USA. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
If you choose to identify yourself by sending us an email or by using our online forms:
- Yogaforknottedknitters.com or nourishingbreathyoga.com may ask for your e-mail address in order to communicate with you about our services.
- When you pay by credit card, we ask for the cardholder’s name, account number, and card expiration date.
- When you perform a transaction using an online service, we will log the user’s login name for tracking purposes.
- All of these activities are purely voluntary. You will always have the option of whether to perform the transaction and provide the information.
- If you choose to provide us with personal information, we use that information to respond to your message and to help us get you the information you have requested.
- Registered users can edit or delete their account information upon request by using the contact form on yogaforknottedknitters.com.
- Yogaforknottedknitters.com and nourishingbreathyoga.com do not collect information for commercial marketing. We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- After approval of your comment, your profile picture (if you have one) may be visible to the public in the context of your comment.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- When you submit a contact form, you will be asked for your name and email address. Contact form submissions are not deleted and will be stored for customer service purposes; we do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
A "cookie" is a small text file that a web site can place on your computer's hard drive in order, for example, to collect information about your activities on the site or to make it possible for you to use an online "shopping cart" to keep track of items you wish to purchase. The cookie transmits this information back to the web site's computer which, generally speaking, is the only computer that can read it. Most consumers do not know that "cookies" are being placed on their computers when they visit web sites. If you want to know when this happens, or to prevent it from happening, you can set your browser to warn you when a web site attempts to place a "cookie" on your computer.
- If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select "Remember Me", your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles and videos on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- We use Vimeo, a video sharing platform, to share our embedded videos with you. You can find Vimeo's privacy polices here.
Who we share your data with
- We use MailChimp, an online marketing platform, to keep your address organized in our files. Neither Yoga for Knotted Knitters nor MailChimp sell your information to other parties. Here is a link to MailChimp's privacy policies.
- We use PayPal for our financial transactions. You can read about PayPal's privacy Policies here.
How long we retain your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
- Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information